The Sicilian Experience Reds Mixed Case
The Sicilian Experience Reds Mixed Case - Sicily is the third largest wine producing region of Italy and during recent years her wines have made a considerable impact as they now offer such great character, value for money and drinkability. The Nero d'Avola grape is one of the stars of Sicilian wine and its the perfect easy drinking.
Here in this six bottle case we have put together six of our favourite Sicilian reds for you to enjoy. Discover the Meds best kept secret.. It wont stay secret for long!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Regaleali Nero d'Avola, Tasca d'Almerita - This accomplished Sicilian wine from the Regaleali vineyards is produced from selected Nero d'Avola grapes using restricted yields for extra concentration. It is an authentic yet fruit driven example of this remarkable variety. Generous black cherry and damson fruit. The wine was aged for six months, fifty percent in stainless steel tanks, the remainder in Slavonian oak barrels.
- Feudo Arancio Syrah, Sicilia - This bright ruby red wine has a warm bouquet of black pepper, spicy notes and wild fruit.
- Zensa Nero d'Avola - This Nero d'Avola has bags of crunchy, fresh dark fruits and spice.
- Terre di Giumara Frappato Nerello Mascalese - The wine strikes with its density and its violet tonalities. In the nose rich of scents, deep and pure. Mature red fruits merged with herbs and prune. In the mouth rich of refreshing acidity with surprising persistence.
- Lumari Colomba Bianca Nero d'Avola Syrah - Intense blackberry and violet scents, lead to a juicy, fruity palate with supple tannins and wonderful structure, all wrapped up with a warm and spicy finish.
- Colomba Bianca Nero d'Avola Kore - An intense bouquet of rich brambly fruits with a seductive note of black pepper spice. Concentrated on the palate with juicy blackberry and ripe plum flavours, which are beautifully balanced by velevety tannins. Long and elegant on the finish, this is quintessential Nero d'Avola.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles