The Albarino Mixed Case
The Albarino Mixed Case - Albariño is one of Spain's most fashionable and popular wines, with the finest examples coming from the Rias Baixas wine region in North West Spain by the side of the Atlantic Ocean.
Here we have six of their finest in one mixed case. They all perfectly show off the grape's floral and peachy charms, its refreshing elderflower, citrus and tropical fruit aromas, silken palate and dry taste. Just the perfect wine for seafood lovers.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines
- La Bascula Atlantic Way Albarino - Fresh citrus aromas and a palate with hints of stone fruit, lime and mineral notes, balanced by refreshing acidity.
- La Val Finca Arantei Albarino - Beautifully aromatic with hints of citrus, sherbet and peach on the nose which lead through to a refreshingly mineral, broad and savoury palate with pronounced acidity and a clean, dry, slightly salty finish.
- La Val Vina Ludy Albarino - Pale and straw coloured with aromas of apple, lime and pineapple. A fresh and lively citrusy tang hits the palate and is balanced with a refreshing peach fruit.
- Domingo Martin Albarino - Rich and generous flavours of ripe peaches and pears, backed by a vivid streak of lemon and mineral acidity. A well-balanced wine with a clean fresh finish.
- Orballo Albarino - Aromas of stone fruit, honey, and floral notes mingle with wild herbs, sweet mandarin skin and apple. Generous and textural on the palate with hints of gala melon, a touch of salinity, and fresh citrus.
- Mas Que 2 Albarino Loureiro Treixadura - This Albarino blend has pronounced floral, citrus and herb aromas. The palate has the refreshing crisp, citrus flavours of Albariño balanced by touches of green apple from the Treixadura and herbal, lightly smoky notes from Loureiro.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles
|Dimension (L x W x H)||0 x 0 x 0|