Provencal Rose Mixed Case
Provencal Rose Mixed Case - Rose consumption has risen incredibly over recent years - led by rose from Provence - where imports to the UK rose 82% in volume last year alone.
Provençal rose gets its signature pale pink colour from the skins being kept in contact with the juice for a very short time, from a few hours to three days. A general rule of thumb is the darker the rosé, the longer the grape skins will have been in contact with the juice - and the more tannic and red wine-like the taste. Rosé from Provence, however, tends to be lighter in colour with fresh, clean fruit flavours and are really easy to drink with - or without food. It is generally made from a blend of grape varieties such as Grenache, Cinsault, Mouvedre and Syrah.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Chateau Gairoird Cotes de Provence Rose - Pale salmon pink, shimmering silver. Beautiful aromas of ripe peach, plum and cherry plum. A really beautiful organic rosé from the Provence.
- Domaine de la Vieille Tour, Cotes de Provence Rose - A classic Provence Rosé. Perfect pale pink. There's plenty of lovely sweet fruit and attractive balance from the Grenache grapes.
- M de Minuty Rose Cotes de Provence - A splendid, pleasurable wine. The Grenache and Cinsault blend form an aromatic harmony offering notes of peach and candied orange. The flavour is crisp and round on the palate.
- Mirabeau Cotes de Provence Rose - Rose-pink with wild strawberry, raspberry and redcurrant aromas, the palate offers a combination of ripe red fruits and zesty apple, with a decent amount of acidity that adds grip and texture.
- Esprit Provence Cotes de Provence Rose - A typical Provencal rose that is extremely attractive and well balanced. An invigorating wine with a fresh finish!
- La Bastide des Deux Lunes Rose Côtes de Provence Tout pres des Etoiles - With a pale pink colour, this wine reveals aromas of peach and white flowers. The mouth is delicate and chiseled, with a pleasant finish and citrus flavours.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles