The Sicilian Experience Reds Mixed Case
The Sicilian Experience Reds Mixed Case - Sicily is the third largest wine producing region of Italy and during recent years her wines have made a considerable impact as they now offer such great character, value for money and drinkability. The Nero dAvola grape is one of the stars of Sicilian wine and its the perfect easy drinking.
Here in this six bottle case we have put together six of our favourite Sicilian reds for you to enjoy. Discover the Meds best kept secret.. It wont stay secret for long!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Colomba Bianca Vitese Nero d'Avola - A brilliant, deep red Nero dAvola with rich, juicy flavours of ripe plum and black cherries interlaced with subtle violet notes. Concentrated on the palate, the deep fruit flavours are backed by soft, ripe tannins and a spicy character on the finish.
- Zensa Nero d'Avola - This Nero dAvola has bags of crunchy, fresh dark fruits and spice. The fruit flavours continue on the round, generous palate.
- Pieno Sud Rosso - A juicy, well balanced wine that captures the sunshine of Sicily, with a blend of ripe red fruit and spicy characters.
- Montalto Organic Nero d'Avola - Notes of ripe red fruits, sweet spices and liquorice. The fruit flavours continue on the round, generous palate.
- Terre di Giumara' Nero d'Avola Sicilia IGT, - The wine has aromas and flavours of jammy red fruits, summer herbs, and a touch of violet. On the palate it is rich and refreshing.
- Regaleali Nero d'Avola, Tasca d'Almerita - This accomplished Sicilian wine from the Regaleali vineyards is produced from selected Nero d'Avola grapes using restricted yields for extra concentration. It is an authentic yet fruit driven example of this remarkable variety. Generous black cherry and damson fruit.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles