The Malbec Mixed Case
The Malbec Mixed Case - The Argentine wine industry is now the fifth largest in the world due in recent years to a massive expansion in vineyard area and large scale investment in modern winemaking techniques. This country is truly a wine maker's paradise.
The star red grape is the truly sumptuous Malbec with its full-bodied, juicy, black-fruit flavours. Here in one case are six of our favourites.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Nieto Senetiner Malbec - This is without doubt our biggest selling Argentinian red. A really elegant version of Argentina's most recognised grape variety. A deeply-coloured, with great concentration of berry fruit. Complex flavours of plums, figs, and dried fruit with a smoky vanilla character. Juicy fruit and great balance on the finish.
- Argento Reserva Organic Malbec - In the nose it offers typical aromas of the Malbec from Altamira, like black fruits and violet flowers mixed with spice and a touch of curry. In the mouth amongst fruit notes, this extraordinary organic Malbec also offers the mineral notes typical from its terroir with velvety tannins and a long finish.
- Nieto Don Nicanor Malbec - A lush and brilliantly intense Malbec, with a rich full palate of black fruit flavours, hints of spice and black pepper and a long intense pure fruit finish.
- Pablo Y Walter Malbec - A celebration of Mendoza - the colour, culture and flavour and a celebration of friendship. A really pure expression of Malbec, bright red & juicy, rich chocolate flavours with a lick of oak to round out the edges.
- Catena Malbec, Bodega Catena Zapata - This is rich and lush, with concentrated black cherry and red currant fruit flavours layered with sweet spices and tobacco.
- Turno de Noche Malbec - Just awarded a gold medal at the 2018 Sommelier Wine Awards (SWA) plus a 'By the Glass' Trophy, this Malbec from Argentina is an extremely alluring wine.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles