The Malbec Mixed Case
The Malbec Mixed Case - The Argentine wine industry is now the fifth largest in the world due in recent years to a massive expansion in vineyard area and large scale investment in modern winemaking techniques. This country is truly a wine maker's paradise.
The star red grape is the truly sumptuous Malbec with its full-bodied, juicy, black-fruit flavours. Here in one case are six of our favourites.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Nieto Senetiner Malbec - This is without doubt our biggest selling Argentinian red. A really elegant version of Argentina's most recognised grape variety. A deeply-coloured, with great concentration of berry fruit. Complex flavours of plums, figs, and dried fruit with a smoky vanilla character. Juicy fruit and great balance on the finish.
- Alto Molino Malbec, Piattelli Vineyards - An attractive and vibrant example of Argentinian Malbec, with its heady mix of plump, dark, brambly fruits, plum jam notes combined with sweet tannins and a velvety finish.
- Nieto Don Nicanor Malbec - A lush and brilliantly intense Malbec, with a rich full palate of black fruit flavours, hints of spice and black pepper and a long intense pure fruit finish.
- Pablo Y Walter Malbec - A celebration of Mendoza - the colour, culture and flavour and a celebration of friendship. A really pure expression of Malbec, bright red & juicy, rich chocolate flavours with a lick of oak to round out the edges.
- Finca La Colonia Coleccion Malbec - Deep red colour with violet hues. Aromas of ripe red fruit, cassis and black pepper, with more fruit and a touch of spice on the palate. Elegant and smooth with a long finish.
- Turno de Noche Malbec - Just awarded a gold medal at the 2018 Sommelier Wine Awards (SWA) plus a 'By the Glass' Trophy, this Malbec from Argentina is an extremely alluring wine.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles