The Malbec Mixed Case
The Malbec Mixed Case - The Argentine wine industry is now the fifth largest in the world due in recent years to a massive expansion in vineyard area and large scale investment in modern winemaking techniques. This country is truly a wine maker's paradise.
The star red grape is the truly sumptuous Malbec with its full-bodied, juicy, black-fruit flavours. Here in one case are six of our favourites.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- La Posta Pizzella Malbec - Red, purple colour with aromas of black cherries, dark fruits, dark chocolate and baker’s spice. On the palate, the wine shows dense dark berry and plum flavours, along with hints of sandalwood and spice, and even some violets in the finish.
- Alto Molino Malbec, Piattelli Vineyards - An attractive and vibrant example of Argentinian Malbec, with its heady mix of plump, dark, brambly fruits, plum jam notes combined with sweet tannins and a velvety finish.
- Nieto Don Nicanor Malbec - A lush and brilliantly intense Malbec, with a rich full palate of black fruit flavours, hints of spice and black pepper and a long intense pure fruit finish.
- Pablo Y Walter Malbec - A celebration of Mendoza - the colour, culture and flavour and a celebration of friendship. A really pure expression of Malbec, bright red & juicy, rich chocolate flavours with a lick of oak to round out the edges.
- Finca La Colonia Coleccion Malbec - Deep red colour with violet hues. Aromas of ripe red fruit, cassis and black pepper, with more fruit and a touch of spice on the palate. Elegant and smooth with a long finish.
- Turno de Noche Malbec - Just awarded a gold medal at the 2018 Sommelier Wine Awards (SWA) plus a 'By the Glass' Trophy, this Malbec from Argentina is an extremely alluring wine.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles