The Albarino Mixed Case
The Albarino Mixed Case - Albariño is one of Spain's most fashionable and popular wines, with the finest examples coming from the Rias Baixas wine region in North West Spain by the side of the Atlantic Ocean.
Here we have five of Spains finest and one from South Africa in one mixed case. They all perfectly show off the grape's floral and peachy charms, its refreshing elderflower, citrus and tropical fruit aromas, silken palate and dry taste. Just the perfect wine for seafood lovers.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines
- Vina Ludy Albarino - Pale and straw coloured with aromas of apple, lime and pineapple. A fresh and lively citrusy tang hits the palate and is balanced with a refreshing peach fruit.
- Mas Que 2 Albarino Loureiro Treixadura - Pronounced floral, citrus and herb aromas. The palate has the refreshing crisp, citrus flavours of Albariño balanced by touches of green apple from the Treixadura and herbal, lightly smoky notes from Loureiro.
- Domingo Martin Albarino - Rich and generous flavours of ripe peaches and pears, backed by a vivid streak of lemon and mineral acidity. A well-balanced wine with a clean fresh finish.
- Orballo Albarino - Aromas of stone fruit, honey, and floral notes mingle with wild herbs, sweet mandarin skin and apple. Generous and textural on the palate with hints of gala melon, a touch of salinity, and fresh citrus.
- A2O Albarino - This Albarino is delicate and refreshing with mouth watering peach flavours and a spicy finish.
- Springfield Estate Albarino, South Arica - Aromatic and full bodied with apricot, nectarine and floral aromas, yet with a saline minerality and bright acidity.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles