The Albarino Mixed Case
The Albarino Mixed Case + A very smart FREE ‘I LOVE ALBARIÑO’ canvas bag - Albariño is one of Spain's most fashionable and popular wines, with the finest examples coming from the Rias Baixas wine region in North West Spain by the side of the Atlantic Ocean.
Here we have six of their finest in one mixed case. They all perfectly show off the grape's floral and peachy charms, its refreshing elderflower, citrus and tropical fruit aromas, silken palate and dry taste. Just the perfect wine for seafood lovers.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines + A FREE ‘I LOVE ALBARIÑO’ canvas bag
- La Bascula Atlantic Way Albarino - Fresh citrus aromas and a palate with hints of stone fruit, lime and mineral notes, balanced by refreshing acidity.
- Coral do Mar Albarino - This estate grown and bottled Albariño shows typical stone fruit and citrus characters as well as tropical notes, all held together by a crisp backbone of clean, fresh acidity.
- Raimat Saira Albarino Rias Baixas - Dry and very crisp. Cool fermented, this wine exhibits fresh green apple and citrus aromas with a pinch of spice on a dry, minerally palate.
- Domingo Martin Albarino - Rich and generous flavours of ripe peaches and pears, backed by a vivid streak of lemon and mineral acidity. A well-balanced wine with a clean fresh finish.
- Orballo Albarino - Aromas of stone fruit, honey, and floral notes mingle with wild herbs, sweet mandarin skin and apple. Generous and textural on the palate with hints of gala melon, a touch of salinity, and fresh citrus.
- Mas Que 2 Albarino Loureiro Treixadura - This Albarino blend has pronounced floral, citrus and herb aromas. The palate has the refreshing crisp, citrus flavours of Albariño balanced by touches of green apple from the Treixadura and herbal, lightly smoky notes from Loureiro.
Plus a FREE I LOVE ALBARIÑO’ canvas bag (while stocks last)
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles