The Rioja Mixed Case
The Rioja Mixed Case - If you love Rioja then this is the case for you. Rioja produces Spain's flagship red wines, mainly from Tempranillo and Garnacha. Soft fruit and smooth oak influence make Rioja so very popular. This mixed case contains six of our favourites.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Gomez Cruzado Rioja Vendimia Seleccionada - Ripe and appealing blackberry and plum characters on the nose. The palate has vibrant berry fruit, juicy acidity, supple tannins and a note of sour cherry and spice on the finish.
- Ontanon Rioja Reserva - Great depth of flavour and fruit a beautifully structured wine to enjoy for years to come. Deep, dark fruit flavours combined with ample acidity, minerality and earthy notes. It has a fine structure and natural grape tannins to give good length and weight.
- Línea Karman Rioja Tinto - A lovely juicy and unoaked style of Rioja from old bush vine fruit. Aromas of bright bramble fruit leading to a palate with crunchy wild berries and appealing black pepper notes. Supple tannins balanced by fresh acidity.
- Monte Clavijo Rioja Tempranillo - A deliciously juicy uncomplicated version of a old world classic. Mouth watering, red fruit flavours, raspberry, strawberry and red cherry and a hint of pepper make this a juicy and easy going wine.
- Ontanon Ecologico (ORGANIC) Rioja - This elegant organic Rioja has bright cherry and raspberry aromas balanced by sweet spice. The palate is structured with fresh acidity and ripe red fruits, backed by a hint of clove and black pepper.
- La Bascula The Charge Tempranillo Garnacha Rioja - Produced at Ramón Bilbao in Haro, from Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano, sourced from 7 different plots in Rioja Alta and aged 9 months in French and American oak. A succulent, vibrant red with upfront cherry and plum characters - this Rioja exhibits a lovely purity of black cherry fruit and well balanced spicy oak.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles