The Beaujolais Mixed Case
The Beaujolais Mixed Case - Six keenly prices ready-for-drinking Beaujolais wines from some of our favourite estates. All are fresh, fruity and very easy-to-drink.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite - A classic Fleurie, perfumed, aromatic and with a notable floral twist of violets. Silky and elegant throughout the palate with an abundance of blackcurrant and red berry fruits.
- Chateau de Belleverne, Chenas Beaujolais - This was a truly exceptional vintage for Beaujolais and if there’s such a thing as Blockbuster Beaujolais, this is it. Deep and beetroot stained, the palate is ripe and plush with gorgeous velvety texture.
- Olivier Ravier Beaujolais Villages - Deep, opulent notes of black cherry and blackberry envelope the extraordinarily rich and concentrated mouthfeel, with an unctuous texture and silky tannins on the finish.
- Chateau de Belleverne Beaujolais Villages - Very fresh, juicy and fruity . Appealing aromas of crushed strawberries and autumn leaves with a puff of lilac perfume a sparky bundle of joy wrapped up in a glass of wine: exuberant, lively, vivacious, yet with a streak of smoothness from the start all the way to the finish.
- Georges Duboeuf Morgon Corcelette Domaine des Versauds - Morgon is one of the ‘senior’ Beaujolais crus, and this is suitably grand, with concentrated black cherry fruit and notes of kirsch, red fruits, floral and violets. Excellent structure and good length.
- Les Pivoines Beaujolais Villages - Exhuberant fruity red wine with juicy crushed strawberries and cherry characters. The palate is soft and approachable with vibrant acidity and a mouthwatering bitter cherry finish.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles