The Beaujolais Mixed Case
The Beaujolais Mixed Case - Six keenly prices ready-for-drinking Beaujolais wines from some of our favourite estates. All are fresh, fruity and very easy-to-drink.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Les Iris Beaujolais - Exhuberant fruity red wine with juicy crushed strawberries and cherry characters. The palate is soft and approachable with vibrant acidity and a mouthwatering bitter cherry finish.
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite - A classic Fleurie, perfumed, aromatic and with a notable floral twist of violets. Silky and elegant throughout the palate with an abundance of blackcurrant and red berry fruits.
- Le Cru du Volcan, Brouilly, Domaine Les Roches Bleues - Beaujolais is an easy drinking red with fruity freshness and minimal tannins The highest quality of Beaujolais are the ten different cru villages of which Brouilly is one. This is textbook Cru Beaujoulais a lovely seductive perfume of liquorice and marzipan leads onto an almost sensuously fleshy palate of plums and red berry flavours which tantalize the taste buds!
- Saint Amour Le Cru des Amoureux - Appealing aromas of fruit compote and perfumed with hints of violets, ripe redcurrants abound on the palate which has a delicate minerality and wonderful freshness.
- Chateau de Belleverne Beaujolais Villages - Very fresh, juicy and fruity . Appealing aromas of crushed strawberries and autumn leaves with a puff of lilac perfume a sparky bundle of joy wrapped up in a glass of wine: exuberant, lively, vivacious, yet with a streak of smoothness from the start all the way to the finish.
- Brouilly Selection du Baron de la Vauxonne - Medium-bodied red wine, bursting with ripe, lively Gamay fruit, very smooth with low tannins.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles