The Beaujolais Mixed Case
The Beaujolais Mixed Case - Six keenly prices ready-for-drinking Beaujolais wines from some of our favourite estates. All are fresh, fruity and very easy-to-drink.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite - A classic Fleurie, perfumed, aromatic and with a notable floral twist of violets. Silky and elegant throughout the palate with an abundance of blackcurrant and red berry fruits.
- Chateau de Belleverne, Chenas Beaujolais - This was a truly exceptional vintage for Beaujolais and if there’s such a thing as Blockbuster Beaujolais, this is it. Deep and beetroot stained, the palate is ripe and plush with gorgeous velvety texture.
- Les Iris Beaujolais - Bright and lively red, this youthful, juicy Beaujolais has plenty of lifted red fruit. Crushed red berries on the palate with floral notes and a dusting of allspice. Enjoy on its own, or drink it as the locals do, lightly chilled as an apéritif with country pâté or roasted chicken.
- Chateau du Belleverne Saint Amour Le Cru des Amoureux - Appealing aromas of fruit compote and perfumed with hints of violets, ripe redcurrants abound on the palate which has a delicate minerality and wonderful freshness.
- Les Pivoines Beaujolais Villages - Exhuberant fruity red wine with juicy crushed strawberries and cherry characters. The palate is soft and approachable with vibrant acidity and a mouthwatering bitter cherry finish.
- Olivier Ravier Beaujolais Villages - Deep, opulent notes of black cherry and blackberry envelope the extraordinarily rich and concentrated mouthfeel, with an unctuous texture and silky tannins on the finish.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles