The Beaujolais Mixed Case
The Beaujolais Mixed Case - Six keenly prices ready-for-drinking Beaujolais wines from some of our favourite estates. All are fresh, fruity and very easy-to-drink.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Chateau de Belleverne Beaujolais Villages - Very fresh, juicy and fruity . Appealing aromas of crushed strawberries and autumn leaves with a puff of lilac perfume - a sparky bundle of joy wrapped up in a glass of wine: exuberant, lively, vivacious, yet with a streak of smoothness from the start all the way to the finish.
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite - Instantly appealing floral and fruity bouquet of red peonies and vibrant red fruits. Joyous abundance of fruit fills the palate to the brim with pure full-bodied lusciousness, suffused with a very tender red berry character laced with a gentle piquant note, so typical of Fleurie as it develops.
- Brouilly Selection du Baron de la Vauxonne - Medium-bodied red wine, bursting with ripe, lively Gamay fruit, very smooth with low tannins.
- Olivier Ravier Beaujolais Villages - Deep, opulent notes of black cherry and blackberry envelope the extraordinarily rich and concentrated mouthfeel, with an unctuous texture and silky tannins on the finish.
- Les Pivoines Beaujolais Villages - Exhuberant fruity red wine with juicy crushed strawberries and cherry characters. The palate is soft and approachable with vibrant acidity and a mouthwatering bitter cherry finish.
- Chateau du Belleverne Saint Amour Le Cru des Amoureux - Appealing aromas of fruit compote and perfumed with hints of violets, ripe redcurrants abound on the palate which has a delicate minerality and wonderful freshness.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles