The Beaujolais Mixed Case
The Beaujolais Mixed Case - Six keenly prices ready-for-drinking Beaujolais wines from some of our favourite estates. All are fresh, fruity and very easy-to-drink.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Beaujolais Villages Flower Label George Duboeuf - Very fresh, juicy and fruity . Appealing aromas of crushed strawberries and autumn leaves with a puff of lilac perfume - a sparky bundle of joy wrapped up in a glass of wine: exuberant, lively, vivacious, yet with a streak of smoothness from the start all the way to the finish.
- Chateau de Belleverne, Chenas Beaujolais - This was a truly exceptional vintage for Beaujolais and if there’s such a thing as Blockbuster Beaujolais, this is it. Deep and beetroot stained, the palate is ripe and plush with gorgeous velvety texture.
- Domaine Les Roches Bleues Cote de Brouilly Reserve de Vieilles Vignes - Medium-bodied red wine, bursting with ripe, lively Gamay fruit, very smooth with low tannins.
- Chateau du Belleverne Saint Amour Le Cru des Amoureux - Appealing aromas of fruit compote and perfumed with hints of violets, ripe redcurrants abound on the palate which has a delicate minerality and wonderful freshness.
- Les Pivoines Beaujolais Villages - Exhuberant fruity red wine with juicy crushed strawberries and cherry characters. The palate is soft and approachable with vibrant acidity and a mouthwatering bitter cherry finish.
- Fleurie, La Reine de l'Arenite - A classic Fleurie, perfumed, aromatic and with a notable floral twist of violets. Silky and elegant throughout the palate with an abundance of blackcurrant and red berry fruits.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles