Provencal Rose Mixed Case
Provencal Rose Mixed Case - Rose consumption has risen incredibly over recent years - led by rose from Provence - where imports to the UK rose 82% in volume last year alone.
Provençal rose gets its signature pale pink colour from the skins being kept in contact with the juice for a very short time, from a few hours to three days. A general rule of thumb is the darker the rosé, the longer the grape skins will have been in contact with the juice - and the more tannic and red wine-like the taste. Rosé from Provence, however, tends to be lighter in colour with fresh, clean fruit flavours and are really easy to drink with - or without food. It is generally made from a blend of grape varieties such as Grenache, Cinsault, Mouvedre and Syrah.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Cotes de Provence Rose Carte Noire, Les Maitres Vignerons de St Tropez - Very refined dry rosé, with an attractive floral aroma, redcurrant fruit, and excellent length in the mouth.
- Chateau De L'Aumerade Cotes de Provence Rose Cuvee Marie Christine - Lovely pale pink in colour. The fresh nose is composed of citrus aromas such as orange and grapefruit complemented by a full,spicy and fleshy palate with refreshing acidity.
- Cuvee Henri Fabre Provence Rose - A well textured, full flavoured rose from the famous southern French region of Provence. Filled with red berry fruit flavours and light, subtle spices on the finish.
- M de Minuty Rose Cotes de Provence - A splendid, pleasurable wine. The Grenache and Cinsault blend form an aromatic harmony offering notes of peach and candied orange. The flavour is crisp and round on the palate.
- Rimo de Rimauresq Cotes de Provence Rose - Elegant Côtes de Provence rosé sourced and blended by Pierre Duffort of Domaine de Rimauresq.
- Chateau de Pampelonne Cotes de Provence Rose - A classic Provence rosé, this is elegant and lively in the mouth, with mineral refinement alongside peach and hawthorn notes. "an elegant palate of summer berries with orange and savoury mineral notes, fine texture and a refreshing red apple length" Decanter Magazine
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles