Provencal Rose Mixed Case
Provencal Rose Mixed Case - Rose consumption has risen incredibly over recent years - led by rose from Provence - where imports to the UK rose 82% in volume last year alone.
Provençal rose gets its signature pale pink colour from the skins being kept in contact with the juice for a very short time, from a few hours to three days. A general rule of thumb is the darker the rosé, the longer the grape skins will have been in contact with the juice - and the more tannic and red wine-like the taste. Rosé from Provence, however, tends to be lighter in colour with fresh, clean fruit flavours and are really easy to drink with - or without food. It is generally made from a blend of grape varieties such as Grenache, Cinsault, Mouvedre and Syrah.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Cotes de Provence Rose Carte Noire, Les Maitres Vignerons de St Tropez - Very refined dry rosé, with an attractive floral aroma, redcurrant fruit, and excellent length in the mouth.
- La Bastide des Deux Lunes Rose Côtes de Provence Tout pres des Etoiles - With a pale pink colour, this wine reveals aromas of peach and white flowers. The mouth is delicate and chiseled, with a pleasant finish and citrus flavours.
- Domaine Teisseire Coteaux Varois en Provence Rose - A well textured, full flavoured rose from the famous southern French region of Provence. Filled with red berry fruit flavours and light, subtle spices on the finish.
- Chateau Gairoird Cotes de Provence Rose - Pale salmon pink, shimmering silver. Beautiful aromas of ripe peach, plum and cherry plum. Just imagine a summer sunset.
- Domaine des Bregons, Cotes de Provence Rose - A classic Provence Rosé. Perfect pale pink and presented in an elegant clear tall bottle. There's plenty of lovely sweet fruit and attractive balance from the Grenache grapes. On the palate it is soft ripe and juicy, with plenty of depth and even a hint of tannins, and that "tang" so typical of Provence rosés on the finish.
- Domaine de la Pastoure Cotes De Provence Rose - Pale pink colour and bright, typical of this appellation. Great aromatic complexity with notes of red fruits, white peach and citrus.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles