Picpoul de Pinet Mixed Case
Picpoul de Pinet Mixed Case - Currently featuring prominently on many discerning restaurant and pub wine lists. here together are six of our biggest sellers in the new Picpoul de Pinet Mixed Case.
With perky freshness and zero oak, the Picpoul de Pinet grape variety appeals to a wide range of tastes: from those who prefer a straightforward Pinot Grigio, to fans of more vibrant, steely Chablis and even striking Sauvignon Blanc. Crystal clear with green highlights, the wine tends to have a soft, delicate nose, with pleasant hints of acacia and hawthorn blossom. It is delicate and fresh in the mouth with excellent balance.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Tournee du Sud Picpoul de Pinet - Pale gold with green tints. The nose is complex and full of citrus and floral notes. White peach, exotic fruit and a hint of pineapple.
- Duc de Morny, Picpoul de Pinet, Cave de l'Ormarine - Terrific award winning white wine made from the local Picpoul grape. Floral and enticing on the nose, exuberantly fresh, subtle, fine and long on the palate. Oh yes!
- Domaine Rocs Blancs Picpoul de Pinet - Pale gold with green tints. The nose is complex and full of citrus and floral notes. The palate is elegant with acidity typical of the terroir, which supports a persistent and balanced finish.
- L'Ormarine Picpoul de Pinet Selection - Slightly perfumed, ripe melon fruit on the nose. The palate is weighty and ripe but remains fresh and saline. This is the perfect example of the right grapes grown in the right terroir.
- Picpoul de Pinet Beauvignac - Superb color pale yellow with bright tints. Nose elegant, with aromas of fresh citrus fruits. The balance is zesty and harmonius with great varietal expression.
- Cap Cette Picpoul de Pinet - Les Costieresde Pomerols has been developing internationally renowned wines since 1932. This wine is exuberant and powerful with exotic and floral flavours.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles