New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case - If you love crisp, clean and very fresh Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs, which are full of zest, then this is the case for you.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Valley Of Spies Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough - This elegant Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is alive with aromas of stone fruit and minerals with flavours of guava and lime.
- Tokomaru Bay Sauvignon Blanc - A sophisticated classic Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of ripe tropical fruit and hints of gooseberries, accompanied by vibrant acidity and a clean finish.
- Fairfields Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc - Clear pale straw with lifted green lines supported with fresh passionfruit and blackcurrant bud on the nose. The palate delivers ripe citrus zest with gooseberry and passionfruit bordered by green aromatics and a balanced acidity.
- Sileni Estates Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc - This Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc has ripe tropical and gooseberry fruit flavours with a zingy finish and impeccable balance. A great aperitif or seafood wine made for drinking young. Serve lightly chilled.
- Fiddlehead Sauvignon Blanc - A lively aroma of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry with a delicate herbal note. Followed by rich flavours of passionfruit, kiwi and zesty citrus with a mouth-watering fresh finish.
- Mamaku Sauvignon Blanc - A sophisticated classic Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of ripe tropical fruit and hints of gooseberries, accompanied by vibrant acidity and a clean finish.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles