New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case - If you love crisp, clean and very fresh Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs, which are full of zest, then this is the case for you.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Te Merio Sauvignon Blanc - Classically aromatic with texture and breadth. Zesty citrus with white stone fruits. Luscious gooseberry aromas follow through into the palate where it explodes with a full on citrus zing that is balanced by fantastic texture and weight. The finish is clean, crisp and refreshing.
- Moko Black Sauvignon Blanc - The best New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc come from Marlborough, on the northern tip of the South Island. This MOKOblack Sauvignon is complex and characterful with ripe, gooseberry fruit and a crisp finish.
- Tokomaru Bay Sauvignon Blanc - A sophisticated classic Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of ripe tropical fruit and hints of gooseberries, accompanied by vibrant acidity and a clean finish.
- Mamaku Sauvignon Blanc - A sophisticated classic Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of ripe tropical fruit and hints of gooseberries, accompanied by vibrant acidity and a clean finish.
- Fault Line Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - A well rounded and fresh wine with a delicate aroma of sweet honeysuckle, tropical fruits and a subtle hint of herbs.
- Spy Valley Sauvignon Blanc - Bright and fresh, with aromas and flavours of citrus fruit, peach and gooseberry. A delicately balanced wine with a refreshing finish.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles