New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case - If you love crisp, clean and very fresh Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs, which are full of zest, then this is the case for you.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Sileni Estates Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc - This Cellar Selection Sauvignon Blanc has ripe tropical and gooseberry fruit flavours with a zingy finish and impeccable balance. A great aperitif or seafood wine made for drinking young. Serve lightly chilled.
- Moko Black Sauvignon Blanc - The best New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc come from Marlborough, on the northern tip of the South Island. This MOKOblack Sauvignon is complex and characterful with ripe, gooseberry fruit and a crisp finish.
- Crowded House Sauvignon Blanc - Pale straw lemon. Refreshing palate with citrus drive balanced by mouthwatering acidity and a fine mineral focus.
- Mamaku Sauvignon Blanc - A sophisticated classic Sauvignon Blanc with intense aromas of ripe tropical fruit and hints of gooseberries, accompanied by vibrant acidity and a clean finish.
- Fault Line Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - A well rounded and fresh wine with a delicate aroma of sweet honeysuckle, tropical fruits and a subtle hint of herbs.
- The Cloud Factory Sauvignon Blanc - This elegant Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is alive with aromas of stone fruit and minerals with flavours of guava and lime.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles