New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case
New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Mixed Case - If you love crisp, clean and very fresh Marlborough Sauvignon Blancs, which are full of zest, then this is the case for you.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Catalina Sounds Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough - A bright gooseberry lift introduces stone fruit, citrus and tropical fruit elements, with crushed sweet herbs and floral notes in support. Soft and approachable, with citrus and white stonefruit drive interwoven with tropical fruits and herbal notes. Fruit concentration, lees work and oak use adds texture and nuance, belying its very dry analysis, and the palate finishes soft and long with mouth watering mineral, salty tones and gentle phenolic grip!
- Fiddlehead Sauvignon Blanc - A lively aroma of grapefruit, lime and gooseberry with a delicate herbal note. Followed by rich flavours of passionfruit, kiwi and zesty citrus with a mouth-watering fresh finish.
- Fairfields Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc - Complex and characterful with ripe, gooseberry fruit and a crisp finish. Its also really great value too.
- Featherdrop Hill Sauvignon Blanc - Pale straw lemon. Refreshing palate with citrus drive balanced by mouthwatering acidity and a fine mineral focus.
- Craggy Range Te Muna Road Sauvignon Blanc - Pale straw colour with a green hue. Lovely aromas of citrus blossom, lime, jasmine and the faintest hint of fresh honey. Subtle flavours of fresh lime and grapefruit are balanced with a fine chalky texture that is reminiscent of the stones and limestone within the vineyard. Finishes dry, fresh and long.
- The Cloud Factory Sauvignon Blanc - This elegant Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc is alive with aromas of stone fruit and minerals with flavours of guava and lime.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles