Modern Italian Reds Mixed Case
Modern Italian Reds Mixed Case - An unmissable mix of gorgeous modern Italian reds! This selection showcases the country’s diversity and unique wine styles. Just perfect with or without food.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Itynera Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Abruzzi - A round, juicy red with good earthy cherry and berry character and a clean, fruity finish.
- Zensa Nero di Troia - In south eastern Italy, the province of Puglia is home to thick skinned red grapes including a number of exciting indigenous varieties. The Zensa range translates literally as ‘without’ and refers to their natural, chemical free and pesticide free approach to growing. This sumptuous, full bodied red is made from 100% Nero di Troia.
- Villa Rossi Rubicone Sangiovese - A smooth and easy-drinking red wine with a delicate aroma and flavours of red fruits.
- Terre di Giumara Frappato Nerello Mascalese - The wine strikes with its density and its violet tonalities. In the nose rich of scents, deep and pure. Mature red fruits merged with herbs and prune. In the mouth rich of refreshing acidity with surprising persistence.
- Il Pumo Negroamaro Salento San Marzano - Deep ruby red with violet reflections. intense aroma with notes of plum and cherry, spicy, with rosemary and vanilla scents. A full bodied wine, soft and balanced, easy to drink.
- Vistamonte Piemonte Barbera, Barbera - Juicy cherry fruit leaps out of the glass from this smooth, refreshing Barbera. A classic grape of north west Italy, it produces an exuberant, medium bodied style with hints of spice.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles