Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case
Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case - We supply numerous Gastro Pubs and Bars across London with their wines. Here we have put together six of our most popular white wines, all are currently being enjoyed in many of the Capital’s watering holes! All six wines offer great value-for-money, are made for easy drinking, with bags of flavour and a modern style!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Tierra Alta Sauvignon Blanc, Chile - Produced from old vine Sauvignon Blanc grown on the cool, hilly farm of the Martin family, this has fresh, crisp, ripe citrus fruit and is packed with lime zest and kiwi fruit flavours. Think of cool glacial streams and enjoy the refreshing, racy acidity on the finish.
- Alasia Piemonte Cortese, Italy - Fresh, primary fruit aromas of green apples, ripe grapefruit and lime cordial on the nose with honeysuckle and lightly honeyed notes on the palate.
- Wild Garden Chenin Blanc, Western Cape, South Africa - A medium bodied Chenin Blanc with ripe fruit flavours balanced by a fresh finish.
- Terre Forti Trebbiano Chardonnay, Italy - Light and fresh with aromatic apple and peach notes on the nose and a dry, fresh palate that has an easy drinking style and plenty of pear, citrus and apple fruit.
- Casal Mendes Vinho Verde, Portugal - This is a crisp light, fresh and delicate wine with an off dry palate and refreshing acidity with the typical spritz on the palate. Made from the Loureiro and Trajadura grapes in the Vinho Verde region.
- Pinot Grigio Principato, Italy - A fresh, dry white with gentle floral and citrus aromas. Crisp and delicate on the palate with lightly honeyed fruit balanced by lemony acidity and a fresh, dry finish. The producer, Cavit, is a very modern and forward thinking co operative group of winemakers. Ultra modern winemaking facilities make Cavit one of our most reliable sources of well made, competitively priced wines.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles