Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case
Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case - We supply numerous Gastro Pubs and Bars across London with their wines. Here we have put together six of our most popular white wines, all are currently being enjoyed in many of the Capital’s watering holes! All six wines offer great value-for-money, are made for easy drinking, with bags of flavour and a modern style!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Niel Joubert Byter Chenin Blanc - Very attractive nose with lots of tropical fruits such as pineapple, guava and citrus fruit, carrying on to the crisp, refreshing palate.
- Le Coste Trebbiano di Romagna Poderi dal Nespoli, Italy - Refreshing and light bodied with citrus flavours and delicate perfumed notes.
- Bush Telegraph Pinot Grigio, Australia - This wine displays aromas and flavours of pear and green apples, with a pale straw yellow colour in the glass. The palate is crisp and fresh with lemony acidity and bright fruit characteristics.
- El Muro (Bill's) Blanco Macabeo, Spain - Plenty of refreshing fruit flavours of peach and apple, lifted by some a fresh acidity on the finish.
- San Abello Sauvignon Blanc, Chile - Dry and crisp with fresh tropical fruit aromas and flavours of gooseberry and lime with grassy, herbaceous notes. Refreshing and easy drinking, this wine can be enjoyed chilled on its own or as an ideal accompaniment to light pasta dishes or shellfish.
- Abruzzo Passerina Caparrone, Italy - Fresh and citrusy nose with aromas of lemon zest and grapefruit. The palate has ripe stone fruit characters balanced by zesty acidity - giving an appealing texture and finish.The native Italian Passerina grape is mostly found near the Adriatic
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles