Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case
Gastro Pub and Bar White Selection Mixed Case - We supply numerous Gastro Pubs and Bars across London with their wines. Here we have put together six of our most popular white wines, all are currently being enjoyed in many of the Capital’s watering holes! All six wines offer great value-for-money, are made for easy drinking, with bags of flavour and a modern style!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- False Bay Sauvignon Blanc, South Africa - This windswept Sauvignon Blanc wine is brilliant, really refreshing, vibrant and amazingly good value for the quality of the wine. A real winner! Fresh and crisp with a lovely aromatic nose. Flavours of greengage, citrus acidity and a fine, mineral finish.
- Pez de Rio Macabeo Sauvignon Blanc, Spain - Golden colour, the taste is fresh and aromatic with apple and pineapple aromas. Full and long lasting with a dry finish.
- Pinot Grigio Principato, Italy - A fresh, dry white with gentle floral and citrus aromas. Crisp and delicate on the palate with lightly honeyed fruit balanced by lemony acidity and a fresh, dry finish.
- Isola’s Vermentino di Sardegna, Sardinia - A classic expression of Vermentino from the heartland of the grape. Citrus fresh, characterful Sardinian white from the local Vermentino grape. Lemon freshness is underpinned with a light almond nuttiness.
- Alto Bajo Chardonnay, Chile - A well balanced wine with delicate tropical fruit flavours and buttery, creamy notes.
- Domaine de Vedilhan Viognier, France - An aromatic deliciously fruity Viognier. Ultra clean, appealing textbook Viognier aromas of ripe pears and peaches with a twist of Turkish delight! The fresh vibrant fruit flavours are light, zippy and elegant sheer finesse!
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles