Gastro Pub and Bar Red Selection Mixed Case
Gastro Pub and Bar Red Selection Mixed Case - We supply numerous Gastro Pubs and Bars across London with their wines. Here we have put together six of our most popular red wines, all are currently being enjoyed in many of the Capital’s watering holes! They offer great value-for-money, are made for easy drinking, with bags of flavour and a modern style!
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Circa Shiraz Viognier, Australia - Made from Shiraz grapes and little bit of Viognier too. A full bodied wine with black fruit flavours and a hint of spice.
- Diren Collection Kalecik Karasi, Turkey - Fruity flavours such as red fruits and banana abound in this round, velvety, well-balanced wine with a long and elegant finish.
- Villa dei Fiori Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Italy - Ripe, rounded, slightly rustic Italian red combining spicy black olives with morello cherry notes and a refreshing acidity.
- Il Banchetto Rosso, Italy - Produced in Emilia Romagna, this is a fresh, dry red with some classic Sangiovese character: crisp cherry and raspberry fruit with ripe tannins and a wave of refreshing acidity on the finish.
- Stone Barn Cabernet Sauvignon, USA - Ripe style with black fruit and bold tannins. The nose is filled with blackberry and blackcurrant aromas, complemented by cedar and oak notes. Flavours of black cherry and plum lead into a smooth finish.
- Sierra Grande Merlot, Chile - A young fruity wine offering juicy Merlot flavours, ideal for entertaining. Ripe plum and berry fruit aromas. Warm and supple on the palate with rich fruit and soft tannins. The wine has a silky texture with juicy upfront fruit.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles