Easy-drinking & Approachable Whites Mixed Case
Easy-drinking & Approachable Whites Mixed Case - This sumptuous mixed case showcases six of our new approachable, distinctive and ever so easy-to-drink white wines. All are made to drink upon release, so no need for ageing here.
These specially selected hand-picked wines offer great value and are all wine rack essentials.
This six bottle case contains one bottle of each of the following six wines:
- Cave de l’Ormarine VilleMarin Blanc, France - Delicate and refreshing, with a lively citrus character from Terret Blanc (a relative of Picpoul) and iodine notes typical of wines from this coastal terroir. Tasty and well-balanced.
- Abruzzo Passerina Caparrone, Italy - Fresh and citrusy nose with aromas of lemon zest and grapefruit. The palate has ripe stone fruit characters balanced by zesty acidity - giving an appealing texture and finish.The native Italian Passerina grape is mostly found near the Adriatic coast of central Italy, where it is used to produce both still and sparkling wines with pronounced citrus aromas.
- Vetiver Rioja Blanco, Spain - An open and appealing nose with lemon and pineapple notes and floral hints. There is a voluptuous mouth feel of tropical fruit, with some toasted and smoky characters. Well balanced, with fine, natural acidity.
- Ananto Organic Macabeo, Spain - A ripe, fruity and refreshing white. Pale yellow, clean, with greenish nuances, aromatic, well balanced and fresh. This white wine offers a pleasant acidity that marries perfectly with aromas of flowers, fruits and fine herbs.
- Strange Bru Fernao Pires, Western Cape, South Africa - Bright, tangy and textural. A mineral nose of crushed granite, peach kernel and petrichor. On the palate the sandy seam underpins stonefruit skins. The wine finishes tight and bright.
- El Ninot de Paper Blanco, Spain - This delightful blend has aromas or apple and ripe pear, and lightly floral notes. The palate has peach and citrus fruit, with zesty acidity giving a fresh finish.
Sold in cases of six mixed bottles