- To proceed with an online wine order, you will need to agree to these terms and conditions. On checkout you will be automatically directed to this page. You can confirm your agreement by clicking the box at the foot of the page.
- Alcoholic beverages can only be purchased by those over 18. By placing an order via our website you are confirming that you are over the age of 18. Upon delivery goods must be signed for by an adult, proof of age may be required.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order or to cancel and refund an order at any time.
- While we make every effort to ensure that prices on our website are correct, the occasional error may creep in. If an error becomes apparent after you have placed your order, we will either contact you and offer to complete the order at the correct price or cancel your order. We will not be obliged to fulfill your order at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices stated on this website at any time.
- All products are offered subject to availability. Some products do go out of stock between placing an order and it being prepared for delivery.
- Where a specific product is unavailable we may offer a replacement (of the same or greater value) at no extra cost, or make alternative arrangements agreeable to you. All details will be confirmed before dispatching the goods.
- Occasionally with mixed cases of wine, we reserve the right to substitute one wine for another of similar quality if a particular wine is out of stock.
- As a last resort we reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a full refund.
- We will always try to ensure that wines are of the vintages quoted on our list, however if one vintage becomes exhausted, the next available vintage will replace it.
- Photographs of wine labels are for illustrative purposes only and are not vintage-specific. Packaging changes occur frequently and photographs are not always updated.
- All goods must be paid for at the time of ordering.
- All card payments are handled by Secure Trading via a secured web link.
- We accept payment from all major cards (other than Amex and Diners) Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Delta and Debit cards.
Returns, cancellations and refunds
- You may cancel your order at any time before despatch and up to 7 days following despatch. To cancel your order please email us at
- Should you decide to cancel your order; all charges will be refunded to your card as soon as the goods are returned to us in a merchantable condition and in the original box that you received the goods. You will be liable for all transport and delivery costs for the returned goods.
- Once the goods have been received and checked all refunds will be made within 30 days.
- Any breakages or missing wines must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, provided the carrier has been informed at the time of delivery. Cases should be opened and examined on arrival.
- In the event of a wine being corked or otherwise faulty we will offer a full refund. We may require the wine to be returned to us for testing and will ensure all costs are credited. We will not give a refund in the event that a wine has been open too long or improperly stored.
- The returns and cancellations policies above listed do not affect your statutory rights.
- When an order is placed, a confirmation of the order will be emailed back to you shortly afterward. No financial details will be included with the wines when they are delivered, whether they are delivered to billing address or otherwise.
- Our confirmation email is automatically generated. Occasionally, certain servers filter it out as 'spam'. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please let and know and we will send one manually.
- We aim to deliver your order within 5 working days. If your order is going to take longer to process we will contact you directly to let you know. If you have not received your order within 5 working days please contact us at
- We only accept orders for delivery on the UK mainland. Contact us for a quote for deliveries to the Highlands and Islands. We do not ship internationally.
- If your address is within our free delivery catchment area (see qualifying post codes) delivery is free for a minimum of 6 bottles. We will deliver the wine ourselves and will contact you to arrange a convenient time.
- Outside of this catchment area, delivery is charged at £7.95 for all orders to a single mainland UK address (minimum order is 6 bottles). For multiple delivery address orders, a separate delivery charge applies to each address.
- If the delivery address is outside of our delivery area we use a national courier, who requires a signature for the delivery. We cannot leave it in a shed or garage unless specific instructions are given at time of ordering. We are happy to pass these instructions on to our carriers, however, neither we nor the carriers will accept responsibility should the wines be lost, stolen, or damaged as a result of such instructions being followed. We can deliver to a different address from the card holder if this is more convenient for a signature, i.e. your place of work.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as; war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Please ensure the correct address is provided and recipients are able to accept deliveries. Refused and failed deliveries will be returned back to All About Wine at a cost of £9.95 payable by the sender. If no one is available to receive the goods our carrier will notify the recipient of the attempted delivery with a card placed through the letterbox. before returning the goods to their local depot. It is then up to the recipient to arrange redelivery with them. If they fail to do so the goods will be returned to us and you will be charged the £9.95 returns fee. To re-send the parcel there will be a further delivery charge.
- Products may not be delivered in their original packaging. We will usually repack wines more securely, especially for deliveries outside of London.
Security and Privacy
- Data protection law governs the retention and use of personal customer information by All About Wine. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Please note All About Wine does NOT store any customer's financial details.
- Any such data is held in compliance with the regulations and we will not pass information to any third party except for delivery purposes.
- Our payment service provider (Netbanx), uses a secure server (3DES-EDE-CBC 168 bit). We take great care to ensure that our own computer systems are protected by up to date firewalls and anti-virus programs.
- Occasionally, All About Wine will e-mail you its newsletter, information about promotions, special offers and other wine related information. If you do not wish to receive these please tick the box at the bottom of the order form.
- All enquiries about this website should be directed to the address below
ALL ABOUT WINE
Online Wine Merchant and Tastings
11 Woodhall Drive
Tel: Piers Hamilton: 07876 214 144